A Student-Run News Publication

Ralston Valley REVIEW

A Student-Run News Publication

Ralston Valley REVIEW

A Student-Run News Publication

Ralston Valley REVIEW

Morning Announcements for Thursday, November 12, 2015

Do you want to participate in Outreach Club’s November adventure?  They will be sending “care packages” to our military troops November 11 – November 19.  For more information you can come to the Main Office and pick up a flyer.  

Student Government want to know if you are a senior planning to enlist in the military or planning to pursue a military career.  Please fill out a Military Recognition form in the Main Office by Friday, November 13.

Are you interested in the exciting field of sports medicine?  Would you like to have the opportunity to work with our on-site Athletic Trainer, Lindsay Anderson and the various sports teams here at RV.  Mrs. Anderson is looking for students who are friendly, outgoing and have after school availability. Come meet the outstanding Athletic Training staff at a meeting on Thursday, November 19 at 3:30 p.m. in the Athletic Training Room, located between the two gyms.

This week is National Hour of Code Week!  The goal is to get 10 million students to do one hour of coding.  Go to HourOfCode.com and choose the coding activity you would like to try.  

Need help getting prepared for the December National ACT?  Sycamore Learning Company will be offering an ACT Prep Course on Wednesday, November 18 and Thursday, November 19 from 6:30 – 9:00 .pm.  The class will meet in W2223.  See the Counseling website under the testing tab for more information and directions on how to register.   

Front Range Community College will host an Open House tonight from 4:30 – 7:30 p.m.  Learn about academic programs, talk with faculty members, get detailed information about financial aid, academic advising and transfer options.  Go to Counseling for more information.