Morning Announcements, Friday, September 25, 2015

RV Staff Report, Staff Writer

ANNOUNCEMENTS
Friday, September 25, 2015
Attention Freshmen:  The next MMP session is Tuesday, September 29 at 7:25 a.m. in the auditorium.
If you were to pick one dream, something you believe in, and you wanted to inspire others, what would it be?  Enter this year’s Reflections program, “Let Your Imagination Fly.”  Write it on paper or show it in your video.  Share your message.  Paint it in crazy colors, or draw it in black and white.  Snap that magical photo.   Information is waiting for you in the Main Office.
GSA is sponsoring a Spirit Week next week for National Ally Week:  
• Monday is Rainbow Day – dress in rainbow clothing to show your support
• Tuesday – Raffle tickets will be sold for $1 during I.C.E. in the lobby.  Prizes will be Starbucks gift cards. 
• Wednesday – winners of the raffle will be announced
• Thursday is Hat Day – See a GSA member in lobby during I.C.E  to purchase a wristband for $1 to wear a hat.
• Friday – Stop by the tables during lunch to sign the “I’m an Ally” poster.  The GSA is excited about this week and hope everyone will participate! 
RV Dance permission Forms for Homecoming are now available in the Main Office.  If you are inviting someone from another school, you must use this form.  Forms must be returned to the Main Office by Tuesday, October 13 before 3:00 p.m.!
A representative from Metropolitan State University of Denver will be in the Counseling Office on Tuesday, September 29 at 10:30 a.m.  Interested students should come down at this time.
Students interested in Adams State University should attend Fall Discover Day tomorrow at ASU.  This is an interactive day with ASU staff and students.  Please register online at:  Discover Day Registration.  Go to the Counseling Office for more information.