Morning Announcements for Wednesday, September 30, 2015

photo courtesy of Lifetouch

Lifetouch will be back in the building this Friday, Oct. 2, for one final retake opportunity.

RV Staff Report, Staff Writer

Lifetouch returns to RV this Friday, October 2 for the last time this year.  They will be in the lobby from 7:15 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. for student retakes.  Students wanting retakes must bring your proofs or photo packet to the Lifetouch photographers.

El club de espanol will meet tomorrow at 8:00 a.m. in T1133.  Come help plan for upcoming events and earn your points for Spanish National Honors Society.  Nos vemos el jueves!

Attention French Club and Drama Club students.  Don’t forget the Stage Combat workshop tomorrow after school.  Meet in the auditorium at 3:15 p.m. to learn stage and film techniques of French-style sword fighting.

Looking to hang out and have a great time?  Join the Kendama Club!  A Kendama is a Japanese skill toy that helps with eye-hand coordination.  This club meets from 8:30 – 9:00 during I.C.E. in E2241.  Please join us!

There will be a Jeffco Ski Team information meeting on Monday, October 5 at 6:15 p.m. at The Wild Game Restaurant  in Evergreen (1204 Bergen Parkway; Evergreen, CO).

The Lisa Nelson Memorial 5k is Saturday, October 10 at 9:00 a.m.  You can register all this week during both lunches.  The cost is $10.  Registration information is also on the RV homepage.  This is the kick-off event of Homecoming Week.  The sports team with the highest percentage of participants will receive $100 for their program.  We hope to see you all there to honor Coach Nelson!

Counseling Office College Visits:

Tomorrow:

• Baylor University here at 9:15 a.m.
  • Chapman University here at 1:15 p.m.
  • Concordia University – Seward here at 2:00 p.m.

Interested students should come down at these times.

Faith Christian will host the Christian College Fair of Colorado tomorrow from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.  Representatives from over 70 Christian Colleges will attend.  You may see the Counseling window or Log in to NAVIANCE for more information on any upcoming college or university visits.