Morning Announcements for Friday, October 30, 2015

Photo by Grace Strasheim

RV will be presenting “Rumors” beginning next Thursday, Nov. 5, and running through Saturday, Nov. 8.

RV Staff Report, Staff Report

It’s almost time for the Fall Comedy “Rumors”, a story about pompous rich friends who will tell any lie to avoid a scandal.  The show runs November 5, 6, and 7.  The cost is $6 for students and senior citizens and $8 for adults.  Tickets are available from any cast or crew member, or they can be purchased at the door.

Girl’s pre-season basketball camp is 3:30 – 5:15 p.m. on November 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10 and 11.  Girl’s basketball try outs are from 3:30 – 5:30 p.m. on November 11 and 12.

Juniors and Seniors:  There is still space for the Northeastern Junior College visit scheduled for Monday, November 9.  If you are interested in visiting this campus, seeing the residence halls, and meeting with faculty and students, then contact Mr. Giese in the Counseling Office today. Space is limited and is on a first come first serve basis.

A representative from the University of Arizona will be in the Counseling Office on Monday, November 2 at 8:30 a.m. and the University of Alabama will be here at 10:30 a.m.  Interested students should come down at these times.

Students and staff are reminded of the “Recognizing Mustangs” program that allows you to recognize fellow students and staff members for achievements both in and out of the Ralston Valley setting.  All you need to do is to stop by the Main Office and fill out a form that will result in the recognition being given over the morning announcements.  Come on – let us know – we know there are lots of great things being accomplished out there!!