Sister Act

RV’s McCabe sisters are making noise in the entertainment world

Amber Ramey, Staff Writer

Music is a way of communications and in today’s day and age, music is our high school world.

From band practice to singing in the car on your way home from school, music is paramount.

Two RV juniors, who just happen to be sisters, have jumped feet first into music.

Grace and Molly McCabe are on the road to success when it comes to being the next “thing” in music but it all had to start somewhere.

“We’ve always loved to sing, but when we decided to get serious with it, it was our granddad who sparked our interest,” said Grace.

The twin girls have reached a little over 2,000 views on their music video that covers a mix of Rihanna and Mikky Ekko’s “Stay” with Sam Smith’s “Stay With Me”.

“The process is long but beyond fun,” Molly explained. “We start with audio recording in the studio and then move on to videoing.”

The video found on their YouTube channel has a few comments commending them for their wonderful and beautiful voices and now that the vast population of Ralston Valley knows about Grace and Molly, they receive compliments all the time.

“Performing live is a great experience,” Molly said. “So we do as many open mics and gigs as we can.”

So, what is next?

What will we see next of these talented girls?

“Our goal from here on out is to do as much as we can,” the sisters said. “We want to make more videos, hopefully weekly, and covering as many songs as possible.”

This definitely won’t be the last we see of these amazing twins.

They are two amazing people we need to keep our eyes on.