Morning Announcements for Friday, November 6, 2015

RV Staff Report, Staff Report

Attention students who are going to the Jeffco Theater Festival or the Colorado State Theater Conference, there will be a mandatory meeting on Tuesday, November 10 at 8:00 a.m. in E2246.  You will be arranging schedules, rides and room assignments, so you must be there.  

Are you a fan of Super Smash Brothers?  Come to C2237 right after school TODAY to play!! Bring your friends!

The Boy’s Basketball Program is holding a shooting skills camp this Saturday, November 7 from 4:00 – 6:30 p.m.  The camp is open to both boys and girls.  The cost is $50 and there is no pre-registration required.  The camp is run by Coach David Nurse who works with professional and college players around the world.

Students interested in Metropolitan State University of Denver should attend their Open House tomorrow from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.  The $25 application fee will be waived for students who apply during the Open House.  Go to Counseling for more information.

Freshmen and Sophomores:  Have you ever wanted to study overseas? Yale Young Global Scholars is accepting 200 talented high school students from across the United States who are interested in learning from distinguished Yale faculty and students.  The application deadline is Monday, January 26.  See Mrs. Stockmar in Counseling if you are interested.