Morning Announcements for Friday, January 29, 2016

RV Staff Report, Staff Report

Are you a fan of Super Smash Brothers?  Come to C2237 right after school today to play!  Bring your friends!!

Come to the One World meeting Tuesday, February 2 in Ms Vettes room (E2242) at 8:15 a.m.

There will be a Girl’s Golf meeting for interested students on Tuesday, February 2 at 8:30 a.m. in the wresting room.

Make-A-Wish News:

• Tonight don’t miss the big basketball double header against A-West.  The girls play at 5:30 p.m. and the boys play at 7:00 p.m. here at RV.  We will be hosting our final Community Miracle Minute at halftime.
  • The Annual Color Fusion Dance is TOMORROW from 8:00 – 11:00 p.m.  A new feature this year will be the casino in the cafeteria.  Come join us for a fun evening where all proceeds will go to Make-A-Wish.  Remember that if you are bringing a date from another school you must have those permission slips turned in by 3:00 p.m. TODAY!   All students must have an ID to enter the dance.  The cost is $10 (CASH ONLY) at the door.  Our school dress code applies, and remember:  NO GLOW STICKS!

Congratulations to Devin Ruff for submitting the first inspirational saying for the semester to the Clinic.  Anyone can submit a saying to the Clinic.  If yours is drawn, it will go up on the board and you will win a prize.  See Ms Colchin in the Clinic for more information.

A representative from the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs will be in the Counseling Office on Monday, February 1 at 1:30 p.m.  Interested students should come down at this time.